Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'll catch up next year!!

By the way, just in case you've been thinking to yourself, "gee, is Cristyn dead?" the answer is Yes, I was. There's a really nasty two-week flu going around, and of course I caught it a few days after Halloween (note to self, while you're at the clinic getting flu shots for the kids, maybe you should get one yourself, too?) And then, just when I was finally feeling better, my kids brought home a gift from their school: strep throat. Which we all caught one at a time and one after another just to stretch out mom's misery for as long as was humanly possible!!! But we are all well again at long last (although the top two octaves of my singing voice are still gone...but if you've ever heard me sing you know this is no great loss.) Christmas cards are finally on their way out; this was supposed to happen before Thanksgiving since we moved and no one has our new address, but oh well. Perhaps you will receive a New Year's greeting from us instead! Merry Christmas!! We love you!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog!!! I'm also glad that you are not dead ;o) We got the stomach flu at Thanksgiving in AZ (take a look at my past blog for the gory details) but somehow we have all been pretty healthy for a change this year. Hope you have a merry Christmas! Send me your new address so I can put you on my card list. We miss you guys!
~Aimee

Jared - Christina said...

CRISTYN!!! Hello!!! I got your card today! Thanks! I'll be getting mine out by Feb! :)
So fun to see your blog! I'm so excited that you have one! It's awesome to see your kids! I just about fell over to see Grant AND Breanne both TALKING. They were so little in CA.
Anyway, we have a blog too and I've found it is a great way to stay in touch with everyone. I'm adding you to my blog list so I'll be checking back regularly! :)
Oh, I have some friends getting ready to move out to OH for AFIT. You'd love them! And they like to play games. Can I give them your email address to get some info about places to live, etc?
Talk to you again soon!

Jared - Christina said...

Hello again,
Can you email me your current email address? I have an earthlink one for you but not sure if that's the right one. We still have to same address!
Thanks!
Christina