Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Fling


A few pics of the kids in the yard. Once again, they were supposedly helping me rake leaves, but spent more time playing in the leaf piles than bagging them. So, of course, I spent more time taking pictures than making my yard presentable! Oh, well! It'll snow soon, and then no one will be able to see all the leaves in my yard!

And yes, Jackson DOES look like he's smacking his lips in anticipation of a tasty mouthful of pumpkin in the group picture...but after one big bite he decided he didn't like raw pumpkin so much after all.

3 comments:

Mason Family said...

I must say, they are all cute!!! (but not as cute as mine!) We miss you guys a ton! check out our blog. jkcbamason.blogspot.com

warcolby said...

ahh, you're kids are so beautiful. and i love ther version of who let the dogs out. my kids love that song too. everytime our dog gretta gets out of the fence they sing it (which is a lot, and the song is now truamatic for me, but whatever)

ok, so am i dumb?? i totally don't know what NaNo blah blah blah is and i don't get the joke either. you'll have to let me know.

and blogging so much is a symptom of avoiding all the stuff that i have to do-not being on top of everything. i just justify it because i will be making a "blurb" book of this and then i don't have to go back and do any scrapping right??

and i will have to check out the book. it's nice to have a recommendation from an LDS reader other then the twighlight series. after reading said series i started reading historical books (just to make myself feel intelligent after bella zapped it from me), so recently i've read david mcCullough stuff and i'm currently on the Shelby Foote civil war series of books (good stuff). i haven't been able to find it, but my friend at Kammysbooks.blogspot.com says i will like the 12 little cakes and she is usually right. which reminds me that based on her recommendation i read "a room with a view" recently and loved it.

sorry, this is more of an email (or essay) than a comment. oops.

colby
(and aren't you glad your husband is back??)

Mason Family said...

it's been forever, where are you? I tagged you on my blog.