Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kidpile

This is how the kids "helped" me clean up the windstorm debris in the front yard: I raked the leaves into piles, and the minis jumped in them. (Although I do have to admit that Grant and Breanne did a great job of picking up the leaf piles and bagging them after they were done playing!)
Transcript for those of you who don't speak "mini-ese":
Lauryn: "Hop in, Gant! Hop in, Gant!"
Grant: "ha ha ha! That was fun!"
Breanne: "Hello! Hello!"
Lauryn: "Gant! Here you go here you go here you go! I'm in the pile, Mommy, I'm in the pile!!"
Breanne: "Bury me! Bury me!"
Jackson sat on a blanket and quietly munched a luncheon of leaves while I videoed the big kids. He's also pretty good at catching spiders, but I almost always catch him before he eats too many of the legs. That boy is going to have a stomach of steel!! Guess he's practicing for eating unique ethnic foods on his mission!


No comments: